Fiddlerock Masonry is a full service masonry company. The company is owned and operated by the father and son team of Randy & Derek Kowalchuk. Both are Certified Red Seal Journeyman with a combined total of 56 years of field work. We specialize in custom stone and brickwork. We offer our clients expertise in all areas of masonry construction. Fiddlerock Masonry is a member of The Masonry Contractors Association of Alberta and are active member of the both the MCAA and the Alberta Masonry Council.
We are also members of:
- The North American Masonry Heater Association
- Are certified Rumford Fireplace builders.
- Masonry Contractors Association of Alberta.
- Alberta Masonry Council.
- Over 50 years of experience.
- Non Union - Father and Son Run Business.
We are committed to quality in craftsmanship, materials and to serving our clients.
Our work speaks for itself
See our portfolio of work, custom job? We're up for the challenge.